WEDDING. THOUGHTS

December 19, 2018



Another friend just got married this December. Life used to be fun when all of us are single. Nowadays when we gather together, our topics are just mainly about life, plans of buying houses, cars, getting married, further studies and etc. The sadness hits you real hard when you start to realize that your friends can't hang out with you that often anymore because they have husbands and boyfriends now. Sometimes life is quite suck when you have to shop alone, eat alone, sleep alone and do other stuff alone. Life is harder when you have a dead end job and you got lots of bills to pay. I always hope that I can have understanding parents. I'm not rich and I have a very stressful job. The way they think that my job is very easy, well-paid and always question where did all my money gone dishearten me. I just feel a little bit sad when I write this. I don't know why. I don't know what am I doing with my life all these while. I feel like something is missing in my life and I can't tell what it is. I've been reading lots of books about life recently and I'm still searching for the meaning of life. When I tell people I'm searching for the meaning of life, people always assume that I want to search for the right guy aka Mr. Right. However, they are all wrong. Life is more than that. 26 years old and still can't figure out what she wants in her life. Such a joke isn't it. My only life goal for now is to earn lots of money and travel around the world. I hope that after 10 years' time when I read this blogpost again, I want to be happy again and tell the world that I've found the meaning of life.


Lovely newly wed. 








*****
Let's Hi 5 the world!

You Might Also Like

0 comments