TARONGGA ZOO

December 15, 2018


I bought an iVenture card flexible pass so I could choose 5 attractions that I wanted to go with a cheaper price. You can buy the unlimited pass so you can save more money and visit more attractions. I used my iVenture card to board the Captain Cook Cruise and visit Tarongga Zoo. The retail rate for the entrance fee was AUD 46. I used this card so it helped me to save some bucks. iVenture card offer single entry to the zoo and Safari Cable Car too. I will explain more about the iVenture card next time lol.


I realised that I went to the wrong zoo. Lol. It's not that I didn't like about this zoo. I had to fork out some money to take photos with Koala and Kangaroo. I regretted though. I should go to Featherdale Wildlife Park instead. In Featherdale, I can get close with the animals and take lots of photos with them. However, Featherdale was a bit too far for me to travel. I felt a bit disappointed too when I couldn't see Quokka in this zoo. I think I only spent half an hour there and went back to Circular Quay. It was my last day in Sydney  so I had to rush back to pack my things. I even planned to visit The Grounds of Alexandria but once again the place was a bit far for me too. 

Safari Cable Car. I was alone and sat with this woman and her baby.





The zoo was really well-maintained and clean!


Had to pay extra bucks for this so it's a nope for a budget traveller. XD



Koala bear!!!!! It was my first time seeing a koala this close. Didn't get a chance to hug it though.




Draw me like one of your French girls. 

Lonely like me. Haha.


Spotted another beautiful peacock!


It looked like I was in Malaysia but I was really in Sydney's Tarongga Zoo. ;P



Couldn't see Quokka!!! 


Some unique looking chicken.

Haha you can't see this in Malaysia. Pigs!

A close up of my EX. Life's treating him good I guess. Bwahaha.

Oink Oink! *pig pig winner dinner* Hahahahaha.



I could actually spot the Sydney Harbour Bridge from the zoo. Awesome view!

Nice dining area. As usual, I didn't have money to eat there. Lol

Last day in Sydney. Felt so sad and reluctant to go back! I can sit down and watch this view everyday.

Still in Sydney. Hehe.



The only place where I could take lots of photo using the timer. 

When  I was walking back to Tarongga Zoo ferry wharf, I saw some people were having a yatch party!! That was really cool.


Bye bye beautiful Sydney. I will miss this place so much!!!! This country is one of my ideal countries to live in. It has everything I want. Beautiful beaches, nature and friendly people. There's nothing like Australia!


*****
Let's Hi 5 the world!

You Might Also Like

0 comments