COLOURFUL BATU CAVES

December 16, 2018


A few weeks ago, I went to Batu Caves again.  All the staircases were painted with different colours. When I was there, some artists were still painting some parts of the temples. Even though the new Batu Caves looks very colourful but I still prefer the old Batu Caves. I think it really needs a lot of patience and it takes a lot of time to paint all these staircases. I've been here for quite a few times. I used to board an one-hour train from my hometown to this place just to learn English. This is the place where I love to meetup with some Couchsurfers and have some conversations. I really don't know much about Batu Caves but it's the process of mingling with the foreigners help me a lot in improving my conversational English. I used to be a very shy person and I'm very afraid to converse in English. Couchsurfing helps me a lot to boost my self confidence as well as my spoken English.  Due to my hectic school life and personal life, I don't really have time and the energy to travel far to continue with Couchsurfing these days. There are so many times I have to work on weekends too.So, this place really gives me lots of fond memories.

It seems like everything has changed now. Batu Caves has changed and I have changed a lot. Visiting this place again with a special person. With a special feeling. With a good companion that you want to spend every seconds with. I guess it's good to feel alive again. *smile* 

Beauty lies in the details.


Look at all these details. Colour my world with the chaos of trouble.

Ombre purple!



Rainy day. Batu Caves. 




*****
Let's Hi5 the world!

You Might Also Like

0 comments