LITTLE BAY, SYDNEY

December 02, 2018


Little Bay Beach is located in Randwick City Council. It is one of Sydney's undiscovered jewels. A secret 'beach' that is popular with locals. The place is quite far from the center. Luckily my friend fetched me with his old white saab. Besides that, it's my very first time sitting in a car in Sydney! I was so excited when the car passed through the Sydney's Harbour Bridge. It was really a once in a lifetime experience for me that I could actually climb the bridge and sit in a car passing the bridge. It was eye opening and I was so overjoyed to look at everything in Sydney. I'm a 'kampung' girl. This was my real first time to experience Sydney in a non touristy way. I mingled and talked with the locals. So you have to bear with me when I get so excited over little things like these lol.
I love this quiet town. It looked like the outskirt of Sydney. Less sky high buildings and busy traffic. 

These trees were so beautiful too. 

Still curious how Little Bay looked like.

It was very windy that evening hence this blur photo was taken. 


The sea was rough. What I like the most about this Little Bay is you can hardly see any tourists there. This beach is very very quiet compare with the famous Bondi beach.

Sandy beach. It was quite hard to walk on this beach because it's fulled of seashells.

I loved it when I stood here and enjoyed the view. All I could hear was the sound of the waves crashing on the big rocks. Soothingggg. This beach is definitely the best place to watch sunset too. There's a perfect spot for you to watch the sunset. It's near the cliff! Go there and find it.


It's weird.It was almost summer time when I was in Sydney but I felt like winter when I was there. The wind was so strong especially in the evening. You can definitely board a bus to come to this secret beach. You'll never regret it! 

Surprisingly it's almost a year now since my last trip to Sydney and I haven't finish writing my blogpost. Lol. I almost forget all the details of my Sydney trip. It's okay. Haha. Maybe sometimes people just look at the photos but never read. I can just simply upload all the photos here but I prefer to write down my thoughts here. Hoping that my readers will enjoy reading these.
I can't wait to go to another country next year. I'm saving my ass off right now. Stay tuned :P

*****
Let's Hi5 the world!

You Might Also Like

0 comments