SEKINCHAN & REDANG BEACH

December 14, 2018

It was quite a long drive to this place. Two hours's drive to reach the Redang beach and Sekinchan. My car had some weird noise when I drove along the roads in Sekinchan area. A few weeks later I went to Kedah with my friends, their car had the same noise too. I guess it's something to do with the paddy field's roads lol which I can't explain about it. I always want to visit this place because this place seems so famous on the social media. When I really got there, I was like ooo okay. Haha. It's still a nice place anyway. Even though the place doesn't have much attractions, I do love the paddy field!!!!

Saw a rainbow after the rain.


This photo worth the long drive. *grin*




No filter!!!!!  It's like a wallpaper. Lol.

Sunset with a view!






Some photos from Redang beach too.




*****
Let's Hi 5 the world!

You Might Also Like

0 comments