KEPAYANG HILL

December 21, 2018



I've been staying in Seremban for almost three years and finally I got a chance to hike up to this hill. I love hiking here because it has different types of trails. Maybe the next time I come here, I'll choose to hike the hardest trail which is called the SUPERWAY. Don't worry to hike up this hill because the trails are quite well-maintained.

I could see Seremban town from here. I was quite excited to see this view.

Spotted Mydin Seremban 2 from the hill too.

Sendayan area.

Kepayang area.

This was the hardest trail. It looked so steep from the top but I want to try it one day!


I love my hiking shoes so much! Nice grip. It was pretty much an easy hike for me. I didn't pant at all. Thanks to my Strongbyzumba's training, I become fitter in a few weeks.



Muddy! 

*****
Let's hi 5 the world!


You Might Also Like

0 comments