BUNC HOSTEL, SINGAPORE

December 21, 2018


I stayed at this hostel for 3nights in a basic 12 Bed Mixed Dorm.

14usd/night



What I really like about the hostel..
⚫Very near to Rochor MRT
⚫Friendly staffs
⚫Dorms were clean and comfortable
⚫Wouldn't say it's a good place for solo backpackers to meet people...seemed like there were lots of middle age guys,kids and family staying there..😨
⚫Good for travel bloggers!!! Lots of plugs at the common area.
⚫The hostel has an elevator😱
⚫breakfast is 👌
⚫Systematic luggage storage area
⚫Shower is great!
⚫💟the outdoor terrace
⚫5 Mac computers at the common area.😄 Overall, I really enjoyed my 3nights' stay there. 
You can book the hostel here➡ goo.gl/DWZAdv









I love their storage system like this. Normally some hostels just let the guests simply put their luggage at one corner.




Lots of spaces for me to put my things.

Breakfast time!

Very comfortable.

Nice view from the rooftop too. It was a bit hot in the afternoon because there's no air-con in this floor. However, it's very nice to come here at night.



Bean bags and movie night. No movies were played during my stay.


Pantry area.


























Hairdryer and the room card.

It's quite a nice place with affordable price for a backpackers hostel.




Maybe the only thing I didn't like about this hostel was their upper bunk bed. It's quite high and so hard to climb.




First time I got a bunk bed with two pillows! That's a bonus. Haha.


*****
Let's hi 5 the world!

You Might Also Like

0 comments