KATOOMBA , NSW

December 22, 2018



After all the pain that I had been through. I tried to smile and it looked a little bit weird. *Lol. Why getting emotional again when I think about it.*Nope I am doing great now! The trip to Katoomba was the best actually!

Enjoying my ME TIME so much. Love yourself! 


On my way to Katoomba.
Playing @worldwanderlust 's travel playlist. 🚞🚅 U can board a train from Sydney to Katoomba at 🛂Platform 5 😊😊Blue Mountains Line.

I always love to take trains.Very comfortable and spacious.I love that they have quiet carriages.A quiet carriage is usually the first, last and two middle carriages of an 8-carriage train, the first and last carriages of a 4-carriage train, the last carriage of a 2-carriage train. It's good especially when you want to take a short nap.💤


 Beautiful mural 

 Passed by Woodford station.


 Yay!!!! Made it to Katoomba. I was so excited to see the Three Sisters. The Blue Mountains Explorer's staff was very friendly and he cracked a joke. Too bad I couldn't get his joke. Lol. I didn't smile and I just walked away. I was not being rude. I was travelling alone so I didn't feel like talking sometimes. Lol. Just to be safe.












Antiques shop!!!! Too bad this shop was closed on that day. 




 I could totally spend a few days in Katoomba town! Lots of interesting vintage shops.



When I was waiting for the explorer bus to arrive, I decided to stroll around this little nice Katoomba town. I was so excited when I discovered this shop! 

Rare old books and antiques were sold in this shop. I found some books with interesting titles. Too bad I had to rush to the Blue Mountains so I didn't have time to shop. 😛

 I would love to visit the church though but I didn't have the time to explore this town. This was because I had to board a bus to the Blue Mountains.

 The Blue Mountains Explorer bus counter was located beside the Katoomba station. So, I used my i-Venture card to buy the hop on-hop off tour to the Blue Mountains.

I'm so in love with this town! Vintage town!  Slow living lifestyle and friendly folks all around me.

 Tap tap tap! I love that you can just tap your card at the pillars. *tiang ke?* Whatever you call it haha.

I was very hungry and thirsty after the intense hiking in Blue Mountains. As usual, I didn't have enough money to dine at the Blue Mountains. Another reason was I didn't have the time to sit down and eat. Got so carried away by the mesmerizing view until I forgot that I was starving! Thus, I decided to fork out some money to buy something from the vending machine. My first vending machine experience in Australia. Haha. *sound so kampung but all these little first time experiences made me happy again* It's something cheap cheap but not that cheap after convert it to MYR. Fortunately, the chips tasted very good. Oh wait a minute, I bought an energy bar actually. Hahah. It's my dinner too. It sounds so pathetic but that's budget travelling. Lmao.


Still bright when I was waiting for the train. 5 p.m. if I'm not mistaken. It was still a bit cold and windy in Katoomba even though I was not at the high mountains anymore.

 Katoomba station. The toilets were free. I took the last train back. The staff was very helpful when I asked them about the train's schedule. The train was always on time and it's very systematic. So I felt really safe.

Spotted the three sister!

Such a beautiful and clean railway station. 

 I felt like I was in a movie scene. A cowboy and a blind man.

 This guide dog was really cute! I felt very excited to see a dog in a train.

Another reason makes me like this country so much. Dogs are allowed in the public transport.


*****
Let's hi 5 the world!

You Might Also Like

0 comments