TOUL SLENG GENOCIDE MUSEUM

December 22, 2018

My Cambodian friend brought us to this museum.  5 USD without audio tour and 8 USD audio tour. I felt glad that I could save some bucks because I had a local friend to explain about the museum to me.We didn't spend much time in the museum because we had to rush to other places. I felt really grateful that my friend was willing to accompany us to tour around Phnom Penh. His family paid for some of the transport fees. I felt quite guilty though because he was still a student. Both of us were working adults, we should pay for their hospitality. He knew that we were on our budget trip so he just asked us to treat him when he's in Malaysia.

It was a hot afternoon and the place was crowded with lots of tourists. However, it was drop dead quiet.





I think the most scariest place of this museum was the classroom area. Chill ran down my spine when I looked at some old photos.



We wrote down something here too.

*****
Let's hi 5 the world

You Might Also Like

0 comments