KEPONG METROPOLITAN PARK

November 24, 2018



This is a nice park. You can find some pinecone trees here. The view from the observatory tower was not bad. The bird conservatory was not there when I went there. However, I could see lots of birds perching near the lake. It is still a very good place for an evening jog. It's so near to Batu Caves too. So you can drop by here after your visit to Batu Caves.


Nice lake with lots of fishes. It was a bit noisy when I was there. The noise was from the construction site which was located near the lake. I really enjoyed strolling around the lake. I saw some people fishing at the lake too.





I was very excited when I found a pinecone tree. This was my first time seeing a real pinecone! It was so small but I love it so much. I saw some rare fruits at the park too. 



Lovely pinecone tree with these raindrops on its leaves.





*****
Let's Hi 5 the world!

You Might Also Like

0 comments