BROGA HILL

January 25, 2019

Finally I got the chance to hike this Broga Hill. I always want to hike here but I don't have companion. I felt so happy I got to tick off one of the nicest hike. We went there quite early in the morning. We departed from Seremban at 6.00 a.m. and we reached Broga Hill at 6.30 p.m. The road to Broga Hill was really windy and dark. I ran over a snake when I was driving. It scared the shit out of me because I was afraid of snake! Luckily there's no snake in Broga Hill, I just discovered lots of worms there. When we arrived at our destination, we parked under the palm oil trees. Then we walked to the entrance of Broga Hill. After a few minutes of walking, we reached a small hut where we had to pay the entrance fee to one old lady. Then we continued walking. It was very weird that the sky turned bright so quickly! We planned to watch the sunrise and I was afraid that we didn't manage to watch it on time. However,  I was glad that we made it to the first peak and saw the beautiful sunrise with our naked eyes.

After a while, we started to feel hot even though it's just 9.30 a.m when we reached the first peak. Then we continued to hike to the second peak. The third peak had less people because it was the hardest to hike. Besides that, you have to climb the big and slippery rocks to reach the final peak. I felt happy that some youngsters helped me to pull the rope so I was able to climb the rocks. This hill was so sandy and slippery. I thought going down was easier but it's hard! It really hurt my knees and thighs to hike this Broga Hill. I will rate this hike difficulty as 3/5. The view from the last peak was not as great as I imagine. I think the view from the first peak was the nicest. 

Then we walked back to the parking area and ordered two cups of coconut water. Such a nice drink to quench our thirst after the challenging hike.



 Wow! Look at the sunrise. Hashtag no filters needed.

 Wearing the smile you give me. :)

 Misty hilltop!!! That's the Gunung Tok Wan.




 Rocky mountains. Hehe.

 Fisrt peak. Lots of people took photo at the first peak.



 Overlooking the Broga village.


Spotted some nice flowers. 

 The view from second peak.

 I made it to the top!!!

 The view was not bad but I prefer the view from another peak.


 From the third peak, there's an entrance to Gunung Tokwan. I think this was the hardest hike. One way to Gunung Tokwan was 1 hour and 30 minutes. *gulp*


This was such a unique hill!!! It was indeed a lovely hike on a Monday holiday.

*****
Let's hi 5 the world!

You Might Also Like

0 comments