MY FIRST PIN FROM GOOGLE ADSENSE

September 25, 2016


I was very surprised when I received the letter from Google AdSense. I didn't know why they send me the letter because I was still a newbie in using Google AdSense. So, I was very excited to read the content of the letter. When I opened it, I saw a pin number. I followed the instructions and I logged in to my AdSense  account to verify my address. Then, I found out that actually I did earn some money by displaying Google Ads on my website. When I checked the amount I was like, 'Wow! This thing actually works.'  Guys, I can't wait to cash out. 

I google about the purpose of them sending pins to Google AdSense users. It's written that To protect the security of accounts, Google requires me to verify my address before they can send me any payments. I really couldn't hide my excitement when I received the letter.

It is undeniable that the harder you work, the luckier you get.

Thanks for reading. What is your reaction when you receive the pin from Google AdSense? Do tell me about it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments