MOUNT FABER PARK, SINGAPORE

September 22, 2016


Mount Faber Park is one of the oldest parks in Singapore. It was random trip suggested by my cousin and it turned to be a great one! We went there by a cab because we didn't which bus to board to reach there. The entrance to the park is free. Mount Faber is a hill about 105 meters in height.


Looking at the signage to decide which area we wanted to explore first.





This place was closed. My cousin told me that it's reserved for wedding ceremony.






Henderson Waves
My cousin brought me to the Henderson Waves first. I was excited about it because of the name.

After few minutes of walking, we reached the Henderson Waves.

Wait a second! This was a very nice place to chill out after jogging at the park. I could see the local sitting there, chatting and listening to music. So laid back! Some residents even brought their dog for a walk here. I would come here very often too if I'm the local. Just curl up and read the books there. However, we had to run as quick as we could when it started to rain! There're no shelter along the way. We had to run for quite a long distance to find a place with roof. Haha.

Gloomy sky. 

Awesome bridge that is built above the busy road of Singapore.







After enjoying the view from the Henderson Waves, we walked to another area named Forest Walk.





Forest Walk
Forest walk is also very nice to look at the plants in the park. However, we didn't have time to enjoy ourselves because it was raining at the time and the road was very slippery. I had to rush back to catch a bus. So we walked very fast.








We were stranded at a stop somewhere because it was raining heavily. Some people even called a cab to fetch them back.









Singapore's HDB. 








I found this when we were on our way walking down from the Forest Walk. I didn't how to call it in English but these cute little seeds were dropped from the trees. We spent two hours exploring the Mount Faber Park. 
Should pay a visit here if you come to Singapore!

You Might Also Like

0 comments