LUCKY ME , SHOULD I CHANGE MY BLOG NICHE?

September 13, 2016

I am pretty much excited for the upcoming weeks. This is because I just got two sponsored advertisements. Advertisement is such a bombastic word. Lol. Hmm..actually it's like doing reviews for certain events or products. I will post about these reviews once I receive products from the company. Do follow my instagram @cyl_chan  if you are curious about the products that I am going to review soon.  

Besides that, this one serious question pops out after I met with a young travel blogger last weekend. Should I change my blog niche? Should I just change it to a travel blog? I don't know. I'm afraid that I may lose some of the traffics after I make some changes to my blog. Now I consider my blog as a personal blog, sharing whatever I want. More freedom. However, this travel blogger just inspires me to blog seriously. Lol. I had lots of fun talking with him about blogging. It was like 'Huh, finally I found someone who has the same interest like me!'

I will write more about the meetup with this travel blogger in my next blog post. Stay tuned. It's 2.47 a.m. Gosh! I have to wake up 6 a.m. later to catch a bus to somewhere! Lol. Try to guess. It is a very random trip suggested by my mum. This place is located at Malaysia with nice weather all the time. 

Gotta charge all my electronic gadgets now. Tada!

Sorry...so should I change my blog niche or just let it like this for a while until I really make my mind to change it. Hmm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments