THE SHEEP SANCTUARY, CAMERON HIGHLANDS

March 13, 2020

The Sheep Sanctuary is located not far away from the Kea Garden. Sheep feeding is available here. Beside that, we found some cute rabbits at the sanctuary as well. The sheep are very tame and you can take photos with them. The food was RM3 per pack.



This was my first time touching a sheep!

They're not stinky at all.

Smileeeee.

The sheep were imported from Australia.



Gosh! Look at these Cameron rabbits. So fluffy I wanna dieeeeee. The sheep kinda rolled his eyes.


My Dr. Dolittle in action.

So adorable.



 


I felt so happy because the worker allowed me to go inside to pet the rabbits.

Look at my happy face when I was surrounded by my favourite animals.



THE SHEEP SANCTUARY
📍Address: Kea farm, Brinchang, 39100 Brinchang, Pahang
🕒Opening Hours : Daily 9.30 am - 5.30pm
💰 Price: ⭐⭐


*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments