PINTS & PUTTS

March 14, 2020

Finally we found a mini golf place in Malaysia. I really liked the Crazy Golf that we went when we wre in Liverpool. So I felt happy that I discovered this place from a friend of mine. This is the first mini golf place in Malaysia. The food was great and the boss was friendly as well. RM19 for 8 holes on weekdays and RM29 on weekends. 


As usual, he ordered burger and I ordered spaghetti.

  


Sooooo excited to play the mini golf.









And he won. :/ Lmao. I was doing quite well until the last game. I hope they have different themes next time.



PINTS & PUTTS
📍Address: Lot A-G-05, The Hub SS2 Retail 19 Sentral, Jalan Harapan, Seksyen 19, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
🕒Opening Hours: Tuesday to Sunday 3pm - 2am. *Monday closed*
💰 Price: ⭐⭐⭐


*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments