JIMBARAN SEAFOOD DINING & SUNSET EXPERIENCE

March 26, 2020



It's our first Christmas together. We celebrated it at Bali. I decided to book our Christmas dinner using Klook because I was afraid that most of the places would be fully booked. To be honest, it's my first time using the Klook travel application. I must said that the process it's very fast and convenient. I could even use my local currency to pay for the service I wanted. Hence, I didn' have to spend much Rupiah cash. Use my Klook link to book the dinner so you can get RM15 discount as well.
We ordered Cempaka package. It costed us RM167.15. I earned 34 Klook credits for booking the sunset dinner using the app. The more credits I collect, I can have more discounts in the future. I was very satisfied with the Klook service, so I'll use it more in the future. Less hassle and we don't have to queue up anymore!
PACKAGE DESCRIPTION
Inclusive of

  • Seafood dinner with sunset view at a beachfront restaurant (Radja Seafood Cafe Jimbaran)
  • English-speaking staff
  • Tax and service charge
  • 600g of lobster
  • 500g of fish
  • 6 pieces of prawn
  • 6 pieces of squid skewer
  • 6 pieces of clam
  • 2 bottles of small beer
  • Plecing kangkung vegetable
  • Rice
  • Chili and sauce
  • Fresh fruit

This package is not inclusive of:

  • Hotel pick up and drop off
  • Additional food and beverage outside the package

 Oh yeah! Having my second Bintang beer in Bali.


 Kuta is soooooo beautiful! This is definitely the best place to have romantic dinner.



 Merry Christmas bb.

 Our Christmas Dinner.

My first lobster in Bali!


RAJA SEAFOOD CAFE JIMBARAN
📍Address: Radja Seafood Cafe Jimbaran, Jl. Four Season Resort Muaya Beach, Jimbaran, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361.
🕒Opening Hours : Daily 12:00pm-11:00pm,  Last order is at 9:30pm
💰 Price: ⭐



*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!


You Might Also Like

0 comments