CONWY CASTLE, WALES

March 15, 2020


We went to Wales again today. I was really excited because this was my very first time to see a real castle in real life. It felt so surreal being in Wales and in the castle. I could never expect I would go to Wales one day and most importantly I was with my prince*boyfriend* as well. Wasn't that a dream come true for a girl like me? Hehe.


Before we went to Wales, my boyfriend asked me to choose whether to go to Snowdonia or Conwy. I chose this place because it's easier for his parents to travel here. It stared to drizzle a little bit when we arrived at the castle. So we had our packed lunch in the car. To be honest I felt so happy to have our lunch inside the car because it was really cold outside. We had some satay, cake, chocolate and chicken wings.

At the entrance of the castle. It was written in Welsh language. It's so cool so I took a photo of it. 

This famous fortress is really well preserved after 700 years.

I spotted a Wales Flag!

Ignored my chapped lips because of the windy day.



Scenic view from the top.



When we walked inside the castle, we heard a guy talking loudly. Then we realised it's a guy telling the folklores. He told the story, sang and played with the instrument. It's very entertaining and it's free as well.


We had to follow him to the chapel because it started to rain heavily when he wanted to tell his second story.



We walked up the stairs and found this secret window.



Another gloomy day in the UK.







Made my climb to the top of the towers. The staircases were very small, steep and slippery but the view was really worth the risky climb.






The well! The castle didn't have fences so we had to be very careful when we walked around it.



Dw i'n dy garu di 






Wearing all black and made me think of Alan Walker's On My Way song. xD

After that we went to a shop in front of the Conwy Castle. It's called The Knight Shop.This shop is very special because it has UK's largest choice of historical swords, armour, and associated giftware for Romans, Vikings, Templars, HEMA, LARP, Reenactment, and fancy dress.



* Cueing Game of Thrones' theme song*




CONWY CASTLE
📍Address: Rose Hill St, Conwy LL32 8AY, United Kingdom
🕒Opening Hours: Daily 9.30am – 5pm Do check their website for more info
💰: Adult  £9.90


*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments