CHESTER ZOO

March 25, 2020

We boarded a train from St. Helen Junction to Liverpool Limestreet. Then we walked to Liverpool Central and we bought our Chester train and zoo tickets. The 2in1 tickets were so much cheaper. After we arrived at Chester station, we waited for shuttle bus to fetch us to the zoo.
It was a wonderful day at the Chester zoo. The weather was good on that day as well. We didn't have packed lunch so we had our lunch at the zoo.

This zoo was opened in 1931 by George Mottershead and his family. It is one of the UK's largest zoos at 125 acres. The zoo has a total land holding of approximately 400 acres. Trust me the zoo is really big so you can spend  a day in the zoo. People with limited mobility can rent wheelchair and electric scooter from the zoo and they're FREE. I couldn't believe it when my boyfriend told me that the zoo has a monorail. The zoo is way bigger than my expectation.
Photo credit:Chester Zoo






Oh God! There were lots of flamingos in this zoo.




We also spotted a lonely chimpanzee and a newly born baby giraffe. It's my first time to see a baby giraffe real close.



That's how a giraffe sleeps ;p


Bees were everywhere in the zoo.


This is a special bird. I forgot the name of it. It had a little red heart shape on its chest. I named it the little heart broken bird. To be honest, from the way I saw it , it seemed that this bird suffered from a broken heart and it was bleeding.


Can you spot the broken heart???? Besides that, it's alone most of the time.

My favourite area of the zoo. Pigs and wild boars!!! 

More flamingos!





                              


We entered a special area to watch some lemurs in action.





Zebra



Rhino.



CHESTER ZOO
📍Address:Chester CH2 1EU, United Kingdom
🕒Opening Hours : Daily 
💰 Price: ⭐⭐


****
Let's Hi 5 The World!


You Might Also Like

0 comments