LLANDUDNUO PIER

November 28, 2019

29th May 2019
After exploring Conwy Castle and The Smallest House in Britain , we went to Llandudno Pier. As usual it's quite hard to pronounce the places in Wales. At first I thought this place was called Lan Dude No but it's actually called [ɬanˈdɪdnɔ] . This is the longest pier in Wales.



The books were really cheap here. We went to play some arcade games and we won some money. Hehe. We also had some donuts here. The donuts were very soft and delicious. 






We had such a lovwely walk on the pier and The Great Orme was on our left hand side. This limestome headland was really nice and you can take the tram or cable car to reach to the top of The Great Orme. We didn't really have much time to explore The Great Orme because we only had about one hour to spend at Llandudnuo Pier. *perhaps next time hehe*


Strolling casually on the shore was not really a good idea because it was drizzling that evening. So we gave up the idea and we chose to walk on the ormal path. I really wanted to touch the sea water but I bet it was icy cold. Haha.

Panaromic view of the town.

The wind was so strong especially when we were at the beach. Messy hair. I didn't even bother to comb my hair because I could just hide them like this. I applied my foundation in the money but when I came out of the car for a few minutes, my face started to become flakey.Not looking very nice all the time but thank God I had my Huawei camera to save me. Lol.


Fancy a sea trip? It's just £4 for adults. We didn't have the sea trips because it was almost evening and it was raining that day.




The Grand Hotel


On our way back to meet his parents at the mall, we found a very special Chinese gift shop. I will not reccomend you to buy the souvenirs there. It's very pricey and the things sold in the shop were quite old. It's just another lovely day in Wales. Wales is such a beautiful country. It's definitely worth the visit! I just felt like the time stopped when I was in Wales. Everything was slow and relaxing compared with the hectic London city. When we walked past some old hotels, we saw some old folks just sat outside their hotel windows and sipped their teas. Hmmm. So jealous!
Was I in a movie scene again? Soooo surreal! Hehe.
Then we went to Weatherspoon to have our dinner. As usual, Weatherspoon's food didn't disappoint us and the price was quite affordable. After our dinner, we headed home and called it a day.
The next day, Boi was going to have a meetup with his friends and we're going to Manchester. I felt quite nervous because that's my first time meeting his friends before the family gathering.

*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!


You Might Also Like

0 comments