INTU TRAFFORD CENTRE, MANCHESTER

November 17, 2019



5th June 2019
After our Old Trafford's trip, we came to this shopping mall. My bf kept telling his mum I didn't like shopping mall and there's plenty of shopping malls in Malaysia. However, I think this shopping was worth the visit. We really needed a relaxing day so window shopping was not a bad idea actually. I really liked this shopping mall. It looked so grand and it's fulled of tourists. Today was the first time I saw Arab people in Manchester. I thought I was in Dubai for a few times because there're lots of Arab shoppers in this mall. 






Smell like Ari!!!!! Besides that, can you please look at the price of the Mee Goreng? Fuck*nell it's sooooo expensive there!!!! I bet it doesn't taste as good as the Mamak's.

Oh hey. These are the Gorgeous Cheesecakes. I wanted to try them all but we didn't have money. Hahaha. I just notice that the most commonly words used in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮England are

Hi ya
Innit
Mate
Bloody
and GORGEOUS.

These are the interesting things I notice when I travel to a foreign country. There are more but I just remember these special words. I try to recall everything that happened in England. I did too many things and I didn't jot them down daily. Hehehehehe. 

Fun fact: Sometimes when I sleep, I try to dream about my England trip actually.


Wow!!!! You can even buy Stella McCartney here.


Omg.Look what I found in the shopping mall! It's Aquaria!!!!!!! They just launched the products before my trip to England and I felt so excited when I saw the products. You know what??? There's something I don't understand about this range. When I came back to Malaysia, I couldn't find the products with Aquaria's face on it. Strangeeeeeee....


We walked to another side of the mall which was under renovation. I love all these Rome inspired designs.

No free samples. xD


Thank you Hotel Chocolat for the free sample! We were so lucky to get this.  It's so tasty!! Not too sweet and I love the crunchy bubbles topping.


A luxury shopping mall with beautiful interior design.

We didn't know what to eat in the mall and we didn't want to dine in in the restaurant because it's too pricey. So I decided to try Shere Khan Express which was located at the ground floor. You can order Chicken Tikka Masala with rice or Chicken Tikka Masala with French fries. Maybe it's weird for some people that they mix the chicken with the french fries. I don't mind because 🍟is always my main course😂 From my observation, they really love fries😅even the Chinese takeaway has french fries.
#friesheaven
Hmmm...The food was okay and it was not as nice as the Chicken Tikka Masala in Malaysia. It was quite spicy andI needed spicy food for the cold weather. I had to finish it because it's quite pricey for me as well. #neverwastethefood

This is such a grand shopping mall. I felt like I was on a cruise trip. 


After our window shopping day, we went home before 6pm. Whoops. It's a window shopping day for me but not for him. He bought me an early birthday present. I was really on top of the world because I'm a lipstick junkie. This was the most expensive lipstick I've ever had in my life. Hehe. Thank you bf. I wished they could carve my name on the lipstick but the salegirl told me that they didn't have the service there.

My first Yves Saint Lauren Volupt Pump in Colour Lip Balm - Colour 5. I really love this lipbalm. The lip colour can last for a few hours and it tastes like mint and strawberry.



We tried the Jo Malone fabric spray. It smelled so fresh and I felt like I was in a hotel room.


The dinner prepared by his mum was so tasty. The goose fat roast potatoes were really delicious!!!! I didn't mind to eat because it's holiday..Why not. Haha.



*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments