THE SMALLEST HOUSE IN GREAT BRITAIN

August 02, 2019


29th May 2019
We went to Wales on the third day of our England trip. I couldn't believe that I was in Wales. We went there by car. I must really thank his parents for driving us to places again. It was quite a long drive from Manchester to Wales. It took us about 2 hours to reach Conwy, Wales. On our way to Wales, my bf was making the passport joke and I really thought I had to bring a passport to Wales. Hahaha. It's very interesting to look at the road signs in both English and Welsh words. It was really hard to pronounce some of the places' name. After we went to the Conwy Castle, Andrew brought me to a very special place. It's called The smallest house in Great Britain. It is one of the tourist atrractions in Conwy, Wales. It's just walking distance from the Conwy Castle. The entrance fee costed us £1 each. When we reached there, we had to queue up for a while. The house is just 72 inches wide by 122 inches high.

 It's still drizzling and I felt so cold! I think our waiting time was about 15 minutes. I couldn't wait to enter the house.

Yay! Finallly it's our turn. We stood outside to take photos while waiting for other tourists to finish the house tour. Haha. I think it just took them less than 10 minutes to look at the interior of the house.

 He's too big for the house. xD I think this house was really made for me. Lots of people thought that the lady in red was my bf's mum. Nope. she's the lady who worked there.

 Inside the living room.

The living room was so small. Look how close my legs from the living room to the front door. Oh wait..this house only has one entrance. On my left hand side was the staircase which led you to the bedroom and toilet. It's too bad that section was closed so I couldn't enter the bedroom and try to sit on it.

I really think that this house was designed for a person like me. Everything just fits me perfectly. I was thinking about the rental price of this house when I sat on the chair. Probably £40 pound. Lmao.

Took some photos when we walked up the main street.

My first photo with the signature red telephone box. The real telephone booth. I was screaming inside but I had to act cool because his parents were in front of me. *shy*

I really like North Wales and I wish we have more time to explore Wales. I would love to visit Snowdonia National Park in the future. It was another well spent day with him and his parents. 


Address: 10 Lower Gate St, Conwy LL32 8BE, UK

Opening Hours: 
Friday    10am–4pm
Saturday    10am–4pm
Sunday    10am–4pm
Monday    10am–4pm
Tuesday    10am–4pm
Wednesday 10am–4pm
Thursday    10am–4pm





*****
Lets' Hi 5 The World!


You Might Also Like

0 comments