AVES WORLD, BROGA

April 03, 2019


This farm is located in front of the entrance of Broga Hill. You can visit this place after your hike. What I like about this place the most is the owner of the farm. He explained lots of things to us when we were there. We wouldn't know how expensive the black chicken was until he explained it to us. I notice that the owner loves his pets a lot and most of them have their special name! I love to watch him interacting with his animals. This farm also has a herb garden and a bee farm but you have to pay RM6 each to enter these places. This owner even owns a Tibetan Mastiff!!! This was my first time seeing it in real life. RM8 entrance fee. Totally worth the visit.

Handsome!

Aww my favourite!!!

England chicken. Posh enough for you? Lol.


Different version of the 'Posh Chicken'. Haha.



This!!!! This is the expensive black chicken. It's called Ayam Cemeni and it is listed as ten of the most expensive animals in the world. Paul Bradshaw even nicknamed this black chicken as Lamborghini of Poultry. Haha. It does make sense to me. The owner of this farm told us that he planned to breed more of this black chicken. Hmmm... I can smell a little bit of 'young money' now.

Random beautiful feather.

Watch out for this monkey when you are there. This is because this female monkey will steal yo man. :P . I felt a bit jealous because I couldn't get close to this monkey because it preferred to interact with the male. 



This horse is a little bit special because of its eyes. 

Do check out this farm when you're in Semenyih area.


*****
Let's hi 5 the world!


You Might Also Like

0 comments