CAPTAIN HOOK CRUISE

March 17, 2019

I bought an iventure card flexible pass so I could choose 5 attractions that I wanted to go with cheaper price. One of the attractions that I used was this Captain Hook Cruise.

After I departed from the Circular Quay station, I walked to Circular Quay Wharf No. 6 to board a cruise to Tarongga Zoo. The cruise stopped at several stations but I just stopped at the Tarongga Zoo station which was the last station. It was my last day at Sydney so I didn't have much time to visit other places.

 I felt so excited for my first cruise trip in Sydney! Another perk of boarding this cruise was I got the opportunity to see the Sydney Opera House in different view!

 I love this iventure card.

This was my favourite station Circular Quay station. After I departed from the train, I sat down and enjoyed this beautiful view. There were lots of benches at this station. So don't worry about it.

 This was the view from the Tarongga Zoo station. I was waiting for the cruise to send me back to the Circular Quay station.

 It's Sydney Opera House!!!!  I really couldn't get enough with the beautiful sky of Sydney.

 Telling myself..One day if I were rich enough, I'll take this cruise too.

We're almost near the Circular Quay station. All the passengers were amazed by how huge the Ovation of the Seas ship was.


 This was one of the stations that the Captain Hook Cruise would stop by. I didn't hop off at this station because I didn't have much time. It was like a very very small island. Lol.



 It's was very windy and hot that day. Finally it felt more like a Sydney summer to me before I left this country. *crying*

Aye aye captain.

It was my last day there. As you can see I looked quite sad and I felt reluctant to leave. I had insomnia the night before. I couldn't really sleep well in the hostel.

 Messy hair. Don't care.

 So huge!!!!! 




*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments