SNEAPY TALKING GIFT CARD REVIEW

April 03, 2019



Sneapy just launched their new product "Talking Gift Card". It's a card that allows user to send gift in a more creative way. You can record your wishing message (video - voice - text image) into the card by scanning the QR code. The receiver just needs to scan and read the message.♥️
Don't forget to check out their website for other products too. 😁

Facebook: Sneapy
One gift card is just RM10. 

Use my code :hisneapy10 to get your RM10 cash voucher.


The company sent me 5 gift cards!!!!I'm going to send these 5 cards to some of my friends who are getting married soon.
1. Caroline
2. Germaine
3. Thevika
4. Momoko
5. My bf

I can't show you how my messages look like here because they are only meant for my special friends. Don't forget to buy Sneapy's Talking Gift Card. Try it and then let me know. Do you prefer normal gift card or this very special talking gift card?

I love the idea of this talking gift card. Just scan the QR code and then you'll log in to Sneapy website instantly to design your talking gift card. Most importantly you can set password on your gift card.  Only the person that get the password can view your talking gift card message.


*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments