BONDI BEACH

April 13, 2019

Bondi Beach. I was overwhelmed by its beauty. I have never seen anything that's so BLUE in my life. Beautiful clear blue sky and blue ocean. Bondi is one of the world's greatest beaches. No doubt!!! I felt happy because when I was there the beach was not that crowded yet. It's still very windy and the sea was so rough. Not many people were swimming there. That's my only regret when I was in Sydney. I didn't get to swim. It was too cold for me and I was travelling alone. I didn't know where to put my belongings. *sad* I spotted a few surfers there too. Normally people will do the Bondi to Coogee walk. I did the opposite. I walked from Coogee to Bondi. I was glad I walked from Coogee! Coogee beach was the bomb! I couldn't compare these beaches. Bondi is more like a hipster beach, cool and vibrant. Coogee is so natural and it gives you the jaw dropping moment when you watch all the waves crashing on the big rocks. I managed to board a bus from Kensington , Anzac Parade which was my host's place to Coogee beach. It was indeed one hell of a time. I didn't really know how to board a bus in Sydney yet. I stopped at one weird housing area which I didn't know the location. I felt something was wrong lol. Finally I boarded on the right bus. The bus stopped at UNSW, Syndey and then it just took me ten minutes plus to reach Coogee. What a long journey. Haha. The bus system was much more complicated than the train.

I'll show your the photos that I took from my Bondi to Coogee walk. The walk features stunning views, beaches, parks, cliffs, bays and rock pools. It takes about two hours to complete this walk. After that I just took a train at Bondi Junction to go back to my host's place.

Bondi to Coogee Walk. I started from Coogee first and my last stop was at Bondi.
1. Coogee to Clovelly
2. Clovelly to Bronte
3. Bronte to Tamarama
4. Tamarama to Bondi 

Stay tuned for the beautiful beach photos!!!

Today, we'll focus on the Bondi Beach first.

First thing first. I had to try Bondi's famous Fish and Chips. The name of this shop was The Traditional Chip Shop.

While waiting for my food, I walked to buy Ben & Jerry ice cream. It was quite pricey but it's something that I always want to try! the Ben & Jerry ice cream shop is a stone's throw distance from The Chip Shop.

Amazing!!!!! It's almost lunchtime for me too. Too bad they don't have chilli sauce. *Can't get the Asian out of me hahahahah*

This skate ramp is at the beach's southern end. I didn't manage to find the Bondi Outdoor gym area.

Look at all the cool kids.

No more ice cream for this instagrammable photo lol. The wind was too windy so I had to finish the ice cream before it melted.

Hey friend.

This is heaven to me! 

Beach mat -checked
Fish and chips - checked
Ice cream - checked
Book *I actually bring a book, don't judge hahah* - checked
Hot beach boys haha (eye candies) - checked
Nice ocean view - checked
My favourite beach music - checked


Enjoying the sun even though it was 2pm!!! Resting here before I walked to my dream place which was the Bondi Icebergs Swimming Club. I always see this beautiful place on Instagram and finally I got a chance to look at it in real life.


Humming Echosmith's Cool Kids song.



Yassss. Bondi is also famous for its Bondi Beach Graffiti wall. However, I didn't get a chance to take a photo of the graffiti at Bondi Junction.



One interesting fact: Booze is banned on the beach.

And heyyyy I was so lucky on that day!!!!!!! I got a chance to spot the Bondi Rescue Team to rescue people. Thousands of unfortunates have been rescued by the team each year ( enough to make a TV show about it) . I used to watch this show on Youtube and I couldn't believe that it's real actually!!! When this incident happened, I was at the Bondi's Icebergs Club so it would take me some time to walk back to Bondi again. I was like arghhhh I wanted to be the crowds in the TV show hahaha. I had no choice so I had to watch it from a distance. 

Luckily I had a good camera.

So close. Is this the real life?



The view from the Bondi Icebergs Club.

On my way back to Bondi Beach.


More spectators.

Can you spot the tattoo shop?????? Now they have a show on Netflix too.  This is so cool.





Made some friends.

Helicopter to the rescue too. Can you imagine how rough the sea was?





*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!



You Might Also Like

0 comments