MINI CAMERON HIGHLANDS, GENTING HIGHLANDS

April 28, 2019



 Last Monday I had a holiday so Boah and I decided to go to Genting Higlands for a day trip. This time around we chose to drive there. It was quite a scary drive for me even though I was not the driver. Haha. We stopped at this Mini Cameron Highlands before we continued our journey to the Awana Skyway.






Lovely Hydrangea.



 They looked juicy. I felt so excited because this was my first time plucking strawberries.


Cut them strawberries.

The only fun thing that you should do when you're in this Mini Cameron is fruit plucking! The plucked strawberries will be charged at RM8 per 100gram.  These 8 strawberries just costed us RM8.50. *winkwink*

Little strawberry in my hand, felt like a happy kid in a wonderland. 

 Look at these fresh strawberries!

 Lots of big and beautiful roses can be found here too.









 Daisy is my all-time-favourite flower.

Felt so lucky to find my own name in the souvenir shop. Surprisingly, the souvenirs sold here were not that pricey.

Oh so beautiful!


Acalypha hispida or we call it Cattail flower.

 Mini me in the Mini Cameron Highlands.

It was a very nice day again. :))))

Address: 69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang This place can easily be reached by taking the first exit from the roundabout past Hotel Seri Malaysia (before reaching Genting Premium Outlet )
Price: 1. Adult RM12
                 2. Kids RM8
Toilets:  3/5 
*****
Let's Hi5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments