4 DAYS & 3 NIGHTS TRIP TO HATYAI THAILAND- ITINERARY

July 11, 2016

During the Raya Holiday, my friends and I went for a vacation. It was such a great reunion and we spent our quality time together at a foreign country. It was very tiring to travel for more than 10 hours to reach Hatyai, Thailand. Nevertheless, I guessed we did enjoy every moments there. Precious memories were made and would never fade. I had been to Hatyai once. This time around I was bringing my friends to tour around the city. This place is actually a shopping paradise for Malaysian. Most of the tourists here are Malaysian. For me, the city has nothing much to offer but delicious Thai cuisine and cheap clothing. Even though there are only a few places of interest there, I guess it's still worth for the first timer to visit Haytai.


DAY 1 ♡ (4.7.16)
Kuala Lumpur ⇢ Hatyai

DAY 2 ♡ (5.7.16)
Hatyai Youth Hostel 
 Central FestivalAsean Trade Market ⇢ Lee Garden ⇢ Massage at Sawasdee ⇢ 7-eleven

DAY 3 ♡ (6.7.16)

Hatyai Municipal Park ⇢ Lunch  ⇢ Chang Puak Elephant CampWat Phranorn Laemphor (sleeping Buddha) Samila Beach  ⇢ Tesco Lotus Hatyai  Greenway Nightmarket  ⇢ Lee Garden


DAY 4 ♡ (7.7.16)
Chok Dee Dim Sum  ⇢ Kuala Lumpur



I also made a travelogue for this trip. It is my first trying to shoot travel videos. It's very shaky and very random. Hope that you guys will enjoy it! I was inspired by one of the instagramers to make this video. I guess videos and photos are the best souvenirs that I want to keep for my every vacations. Besides that, I plan to travel around the world and compile all the videos like what other people did. It is cool! I'm putting this in one of my bucket lists and I hope that my readers can also follow my journey *read my blog* and let's us Hi 5 the world together. I'm saving very hard now to achieve my dream. xD

Whenver I came back from a vacation, I find out that more countries are added in my list of the places that I would die to visit. So, I will just give a sneak peak of the countries that I would like to visit  in the next few years.

2017 - Cambodia
2018 - Australia

I am very excited for my Cambodia's trip. I always want to visit the Angkor Wat when I was a child. It's a very mysterious place for me. I didn't expect that I made a Cambodian friend from the Scout Jamboree. Hence, it's great to have a local friend to tour me around the Cambodia. I hope that my friends are able to join the trip. 

When I feel stress at work, I always have the thought to quit my job and travel around the world. Lol. However I did not have the gut to do it. I have too much responsibilities. Whoops! I'm talking nonsense again.

This is the video. Enjoy! Personally, I'm in love with this new application. I can just edit all the clips using my mobile phone. Hassle free.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Green city Travel and Tours managed Kathmandu to Rara tour Package for 6 night 7 days. Rara tour Package , one of the Popular tour Package in Nepal.we have a jeep tour and Bus tour Package to Rara Lake from Kathmandu Nepal. 6 night 7 days jeep package with the Rara lake trip with our Rara tour agency Kathmandu Nepal.
    Kalinchowk Darshan , one of the memorable trip near from Kathmandu valley and it is 150 km by the distance. Mata kalinchowk Darshan in the Kalinchowk trip package.
    Chitlang tour Package Chitlang tour Package, one of the Best tour Package in Nepal and organized by the Chitlang Kulekhani Package. Booking Chitlang Kulekhani tour with our Chitlang tour agency.

    ReplyDelete