ONE DAY TRIP TO BATU CAVES

June 01, 2016

During the Labour Day holiday,I went to visit my friend again. It was the second day I got my salary. So 'apa lagi'..hehe. After we planning what to do for the three-days-holidays. We decided to let down our hair and just go out to enjoy ourselves. We didn't want to do things that would cost us a lot of money so we made a random trip to Batu Caves. I had been there before when I was in Year 2. Both of us didn't have transport so we boarded a KTM train to Batu Caves. The Batu Caves station is the last station in the KTMB intercity route. When we arrived at the Batu Caves station, we thought we had to call a taxi to reach the destination. We were surprised to know that it was just situated beside the train station! However, we followed the wrong crowd and walked for 10 minutes to reach the destination.

There were so many pigeons! After we took some photos, it's time to walk up the steep stairs.
Gosh!It was so exhausting for me to climb the 272 steps. I didn't exercise for half a year already. Lol. I stops several times to catch up my breath.If you want to come to explore the caves, do remember to wear suitable attires. Besides that, ladies who wear short pants and short skirts are not allowed to enter the caves. Don't worry about it because they will provide scarves for you to cover your legs. However, the scarves are not free. We were charged RM6 each person for the scarves. RM3 is for deposit and we will get the deposit money after we return the scarves.



Beware of the monkeys while you're at the caves. They are well-known for snatching tourists' food,cameras, and mobile phones. I was 'risking my life' when I decided to take this photo.

Here's my friend with her long and sleek hair. As you can see from the photo, it was quite windy up there. We saw many tourist lining up to join the Dark Cave Adventure but we didn't join the adventure because I didn't wear proper shoes. I'm thinking of joining this adventure soon.The fee for the adventure was RM30 per person. 

We were amazed by God's creations.


We were sweating profusely after we reached the top. The views inside the caves were worth it!

Look up! 


After that we went to Pavilion mall without changing our clothes. xD

You Might Also Like

0 comments