I was once a fatty

January 02, 2015






Hmm....I was once a fatty. It actually takes years to slim down even though you just want to shed a few kilograms. This is because sometimes it will bounce back or become worst. It's very easy to get fat, but it's very very difficult to lose weight. My mum always says I am too skinny and insists me to eat more. So... I always believe what she says and I end up getting fatter. She just doesn't seem to understand. When I first entered the college, my weight was only 43kg...I remember I used to buy burger after I had my dinner at Selma. LIKE TWICE A WEEK. Wow! Then I start to grow horizontally. I seldom exercise and I always lie down on my bed after having dinner. Rome wasn't build in a day. When I met with someone who hasn't see me for a few years, I just realise I am getting fatter. *well..they won't tell u though*
From 43kg before I enter IPG.. to 53.5kg...and now 47kg...It's a four years' journey and I am still working very hard on it.Well..who am I to give advice on losing weight while I am still fat...
Just in case you want to know the tips to slim down,you can always.............
......
.....
.....
.....
......
......
......
Google....
Try every tips and you will know which one suits you the most!
Do you still remember the 30days fitness challenge I posted before? HAHAHAHAHAH....sorry...no more abs after the holiday...just a bloated face and a big tummy...
However,nothing is impossible....hahahaha.
Happy new year.   :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments