Friendship forever

December 30, 2014

We had a small gathering a few days ago. It was k's idea to exchange presents when we met. I miss her so much. It has been a long time I didn't catch up with her since our last gathering. Actually we planned to have more people to join us but they seemed to be very busy. It's okay. Maybe next year I can meet with all my girlfriends. We were really on cloud nine at chung's room. Giggles filled in the air. After taking all photographs and we noticed that it was already 12 a.m. How time flies...such a sad life. Hahaha. Then we called it a day and went home reluctantly. See you guys soon.



Not all of them are here....

So I got this shawl from ah chung. :) Love it so much..

Real friends are always there to cushion your fall..Yes.Indeed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments