Thanks

January 30, 2015

A few days ago, one lecturer asked me something about my ar. She told me that she didn't expect sth. And I told her I was surprised too. Thanks for the concern. She is such a good lecturer. Maybe other people don't really care much but she just made me feel worried. At first I do think about that, but I just have to accept the fact. Now I need to make use of the time I have to do it! I will try to do my best. They keep on saying this is a blessing in disguise. I will just accept anything I get. :) Hope everything sails smoothly. I can hardly breathe for these weeks. I just can't wait for this year to end. :( I feel so tired. I just sat for my aptis test a few days ago. I was so blessed that I got the questions that I wanted. Especially the speaking module, I practise daily and the questions did come out! I was so happy. The three questions that I got for my 30 seconds speaking parts were "Tell me about your favourite singer", "Tell me about your first school", and "Tell me the last time you hangout with your friends" The questions sounded easy but when I tried to speak, my mind just went blank. The recording went so fast after I heard the beep sound. I'm not really good in speaking but I already tried my best. My speech was fulled with all the fillers like uhmm, ahh,,,,hmmm...Haiz..I just hope that I can pass the test this time around. I can't afford to sit for it again and again. Somehow it just makes me having self-doubt that I'm not good enough.
I just screw up everything.

You Might Also Like

0 comments