big bad wolf 4th

December 25, 2014

Two weeks ago I went to big bad wolf. It's my fourth time going to bbw. Here's my bbw stash. I already finished reading my sg lover and make your website sell. I noticed that the books sold at the sale were getting expensive. Last time, some novels were sold at Rm5. Now the normal novels were sold at RM 8. Some books with interesting titles were more expensive. Anyway, the price of the books is still cheaper than any bookshops that can offer to you. I was glad that my dad was free on that weekend and my friend also wanted to go. So it was like a sudden trip to the sale. I didn't want to go actually because thinking that I had to save some money for my practicum..My heart sank when I knew about the implementation of our allowance from term to monthy allowance. Since my friend didn't go to bbw before, so I asked her to join my family to go together.
I had finish reading My Singapore Lover and Make Your Website Sell. I must say I gained lots of useful information from the myws book. Well. One day I gonna make my website sell too. Haha. Obviously it's not this personal blog of mine is going to gain more profit. I'm always hatching a plan! I really can't wait to graduate. I can't wait to get my first salary then I will start to do it slowly. If there's a will, there's a way.



You Might Also Like

0 comments