A nightmare

December 23, 2014

One morning I awoke because I was having a nightmare. It was not so scary but I felt that it was so real that made me shiver when I think about it. So, I would like to tell you about the so-called nightmare. I woke up very early in the morning and wanted to brush my teeth. Then my housemates also woke up early and they were so shock when they saw me. Evelyne was the first one to talk to me. She exclaimed, "Oh my god Chan, what have you done to your face?" I was shocked and I mumbled to myself silently. No, did they notice that minor change on my eyelids? I just pretended I didn't know anything and said, "No, why did you say so?" After that Sia chimed in, " No, I think she really did something!" She elbowed Evelyne and pointed to my face, uttered, "See! She did something to her jaw. Look at her face. It's V-shape and it's different than her pre-surgery face."

I was wondering what were they talking about. I just went to stitch my eyelids. I did not undergo plastic surgery. Looking at their puzzled faces, I confessed to them and admitted that I just did some aesthetic surgery on my eyes and it's not my jaw. They still did not believe me and I felt so disappointed.

When I look into the mirror. A chill went down my spine. I saw there were many stitches under my chin. Two small needles under my jaw and another two under my earlobes. I was so shocked and I realised that the doctor had made a mistake! He did the wrong surgery. I felt so scare and regret because my face looked completely different in a bad way. My face looked so weird and I didn't recognise the woman in the mirror. I was feeling so strange looking at the reflection of my "newly-made face". My face did look pretty and smaller but I felt so painful whenever I talk because of the stitches. Besides that, the way my friends reacted proving that they were jealous with my new face. They said I was selfish because I did this secretly. I was really innocent because I didn't want to change my face shape in the first place. Now, it was too late to regret because it was done. I felt that I was much more pretty before I did the surgery. Now I felt insecure because I always afraid that people would dig up my previous photos to compare my changes. I felt guilty and I awoke. I was drenched in sweat.

Hahahaha...that feeling when you were caught red handed was really scary. It was just a weird dream. Hahahaha. Maybe I read too much articles on plastic surgery lately. Oops.

You Might Also Like

0 comments