sold

October 26, 2014

Yesterday I went to I.parade and I managed to sell my book to novelhut. At first I was quick nervous because this was my first time selling my beloved book to another person. The book that I want to sell entitled Chicken soup for the soul-about musicians' stories behind every songs. The actual price of this book was RM45++ and I thought I would get at least half price of it if I sold the book.Unfortunately, when I asked about the price the guy who sat at the counter-I assume people who sat there is a boss-was uncertaib about the price he wanted to buy the book. He asked the guy who stood outside his shop about the price-If you have been to the shop, you will notice these guys standing outside novelhut,looking like bodyguards to prevent shoplifting. So the guy blurted out a number which surprised me. Rm8. I was like hmm....Then, I told the guy at the counter to give me Rm10. Well..alang2 what. He still refused to do so because the 'bodyguard' shaked his head and said,"takbolehlah". Then "the boss" said Rm9 to me and looked at the bodyguard again. The bodyguard grinned and nodded.Okay. Deal. I know they may need to get some profits from selling secondhand books but I hope that they will not sell my book far more expensive than the price they bought the book from me.  Thank you novelhut. Hoping that my book can find its new owner.;) I still have lots of books to sell...With the money I get, I can buy new books too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments