It's bad to badmouth~

October 16, 2014

A few days ago, we were having a briefing with Mr.Lim. He talked about lots of information about the MQA. In between the sharing session, he added some of his all-time-favourite quotations like "no child left behind", "serve my God, king and country". The most memorable thing that he told us on that day was something about "badmouthing" and "finger-pointing" when it came to work conflicts. As usual, people tend to talk about other people. We like to talk about people. Mostly the topic will revolve around clothing, attitude and other things that you would like to name it. I mean sometimes me myself like to badmouth about people. Recently, it seems to become worst. I feel like a bad person. How do we release all the pent up emotion of dissatisfaction???? For me, singing is always the best remedy. And sometimes I do not really like to talk about topics like s-x, because hmm I just find it uncomfortable. Perhaps people will think that I am too serious....Hahaha. But No...do not make it as a habit. And my biggest pet peeve is laziness. I do not like people who always whining about how bored their life it is. I am like Whut???  Get a book to read or do something beneficial....blah3

I am so relieved for this moment.....
Keep on spreading metta. 
May you be well and happy. :)
x
Always believe in karma. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments