Fighting

October 21, 2014

Just feel like a fool recently viewing all those conversation I had in FB. Hate being a fool for such a long long time. The don't-reply-text-for-four-minutes rule? Nah.......I didn't care and I did it twice. I spoiled it all. No turning back. I wish I can write more but it's okay. I have to seal my lips and bury this secret of mine. :) Hmm..If I were given a chance, I will do it better. Trust me.
One month to go....now focus on my examination! *studymodeon* Lol. Yes. Study.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hey wadup....its me...i tot u never update ur blog ever since u left it..huhu
    anyways, follow my new blog

    http://jayjoseph92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing to write ma..so seldom update lo.haha.now need to practise writing for aptis :D sure!

    ReplyDelete