RM15 Hermo Voucher :)

October 05, 2014

Have any one of you heard about www.hermo.my?It sells lots of beauty products which are cheaper than the market price. I'm eyeing on all the 3 concept eyes, Yadah, and Etude House products. However, I just cannot afford to buy them all. :(  However, I......made my second purchase during the mycybersale.*guilty* It was indeed a great sale and I managed to get the product from one of my wishlists. Hahaha. I save RM215.10 because of the sale. Fuh. Totally worth it.


This is my first Hermo box. My first purchase from the website. They really have flash shipping and the most important is I can request the shipping whether on Weekdays or Weekends. How nice! 

Interested?

What you have to do is to click on my referral link: http://www.hermo.my?referral=MRMI and you will be invited to set up an account. You will receive RM15 Hermo First Purchase voucher that you can use for your first purchase on the website once you have set up the Hermo account.You ought to sign up via my unique referral link otherwise you would not be able to get the voucher. *If you just register as a new member without any referral link*

Click this link for more offers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments