smile

September 29, 2014

Today I just went to the staff room to check my result. Hmm....the component that I didn't score very well is...................................................
.............................................................
........................
..................
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
. speaking. I only got B1 in this component and the other components were okay.  I am quite relieved now because I know I need to focus more on my speaking skills. Frankly speaking, I am very weak in speaking and I speak Malaysian-English with all the la,ah, and so on. I know it will take time to change these interjections. I hope it doesn't become fossilized. Next year I will resit this examination and I am really worry about it. *Who doesn't?* *Well,they said.... uhmm no posting for people who can't get C1/C2* *blah blah blah* *oh yeah, no interview...* It ain't over till it's over. T.T
Almost there...oh why....:(

:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments