Mini Led Projector for sale!

September 01, 2014

Hello there, I have a 99% brand new mini LED projector. I found out that it is not suitable to be used in  a classroom so I want to sell it....
Advantages
-really light and easy to carry (refer to the pic...it's quite small next to the samsung note3 mobile phone...)
-Quite good resolution (suitable in a dark and small room) good for family to watch. 1 up to 10 people can watch.
-easy to use. simple interface.

Disadvantages
-not suitable to be used during daylight. 
-not suitable to be used in a classroom

What's inside?
1. 1 AV cable
2. 1 remote control without batteries
3.  1 user manual
4. 1 power adapter

RM200.00 only. Still can negotiate with me. Please contact me for more details. 

Line ID: x10sapient
Wechat: chansapient
E-mail: x10sapient@msn.com

Really hope that I can find a new owner for this projector. It's such a waste that I can't use it in the classroom. :(

It does have good resolution when you use it at night :) ...However, you can't use it in the morning at all. This is only a LED projector not LCD projector.

Post the real one...so you won't get cheated from the other websites which only show the edited photos.

See...so cute right? It's really small and portable ^.^ (next to smamsung note3)



Don't hesitate to contact me if you really want to own this projector. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments