30-day fitness challenge

September 23, 2014

Retrieved from 9gag.com.


Today is the fourth day of the challenge. So far no changes on my body. Lol. We shall see the result after 30 days ya. I just feel my thighs are so damn painful after I did the squat challenge. Every time I walk down the stairs,there comes the painful moments. My legs are numbs and I can't stand for too long. Lol. Am I doing the right thing? I just want to have abs and smaller thighs and oh not to forget to mention-smaller face. Can I? Heh. My goal is to reach 43kg before I graduate. That is my little short term goal. Now...still has a big gap to reach that number. Haha. But I really need to do this. Discipline and determination please come to mama! I ain't a couch potato ya. *most of the time I am* hahahahahahaaha. sheepishly. 


Can I just wake up like this girl?  *puke*

You Might Also Like

0 comments