CHESHIRE OAKS DESIGNER OUTLETS

August 10, 2019


8th June 2019
Today was our last day in England. We went to Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlets. It was raining again today. Very cold!!! This was an outdoor concept designer outlets so I was shivering when I walked from each shop to another shop. The designers outlets had brands like Pandora *not that cheap anyway* and Converse *it's cheap and the shop has more sizes according to Mr. A ;P*. There were some restaurants in the outlets but no cheap cheap food court. If you want to save money, bring your own food or dine in somewhere else. We decided to have our lunch in Ed's because we still got some money left. Lol. I like the Build-A-Bear store so much! It's a shop where you can customize your own bear from head to toe. You can name your bear and even buy the accessories for your bear too. I would love to work in this shop and definitely build one bear for my daughter one day. *I'm serious lol*

Don't miss out these stores too!!!
1. Beauty Outlet.
I felt so tempted to buy everything in the shop again. Lmao. The cosmetic products were nice and most importantly they're so cheap!!!!  Got a great deal for 3 bottles of Victoria Secret's lotions! I couldn't remember the price but it's less than RM70 for 3! *I'll never run out of lotion for 1 year I guess.*

2.Monsoon
Affordable clothing and accessories. The only downside of it was there's no fitting room in this store. 

3.Cath Kidston
Pretty good deal here if you're a Cath Kidston lover.

4.M&S outlet
I didn't know that M&S even had clothing store! It's so amazing you can buy lots of affordable clothing with good quality. I discovered that the bra section had lots of sizes that I couldn't find in Malaysia. *good news for women with big bossom* The M&S bras looked fashionable and comfy.

There was another store selling adorable and affordable accessories like earrings, hairbands and necklaces. I forgot the name. 3 earrings were sold at £5.

*heavy breathing*

We had our lunch in Ed's. Each table had a small jukebox. How cute!

Lunch date of the day. xD *sniff sniff new shirt.*

The menu had Nutella milkshake!!!! Without any hesitation, we ordered it! It's our last day's treat.
*Humming Kelis's milkshake song*

Kampung girl discovered different types of sauces too. *frenchfries + sauces =heaven* 

And look what I found!!!! It's the You novel by Caroline Kepnes. It's just £3!

It's time to go home. We went to the airport at 4.30p.m. His parents drop us off  in the Manchester International Airport. I knew I was going to cry and I did. *So embarrasing haha*  I saw his mum crying when she hugged him and I was like oh no crying pleaseeeee. I tried to hold my tears but when it's my turn to hug her I just couldn't hold it and cry. 

His mum even got me an early birthday present before we left. She's the sweetest!!!! I couldn't wait to open it on my birthday. 



*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!


You Might Also Like

0 comments