FIRST TIME IN DOHA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

August 03, 2019

26th May 2019 Malaysia Time
Today was the day after waiting for almost 5 months! * I still feel surreal when I'm typing this post*  Lots of questions kept popping on my mind. 

It's my first time receiving pound. As usual I'm so kampung so I have to take photos of the notes that I got.  £10 

 £5

 £50 is very big. Almost can't fit in my purse.

 £20

 *Young Money*


The night before my departure, I kept checking my passport, IC, money and tickets. He kept on reminding me to check my things too because I'm a very forgetful girl. I thought it's going to be a nice summer with good weather so I just brought my summer clothes. Luckily I decided to bring my thick jacket. At first I didn't want to bring it because it took so much place in my backpack. I felt glad that I took it with me because it was really cold when we arrived at the Manchester airport! I was shivering when we stepped out from the airport It really felt like winter to me especially when the cold wind blew on my face.

 This photo was taken before our departure. We're in Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

Our first photo on social media. Haha. Just wanted to give a surprise to my followers. Only my best friends knew about his existence before that.  #mine      美女当然是要配帅哥 
Do you ship us???? Lol


Felt so happy to get emergency seats. *thanks bf* What I like about Qatar Airways is their In-flight entertainment. I found a game called 2048  and it really kept me entertained for the whole night! However, it's quite frustrating to play because of the screen sensor! It's too old and not sensitive. *clear throat*

 *Drum rolls* It's Doha International Airport!


I couldn't remember the time when we arrived Doha International Airport. My boyfriend helped me with everything. He adjusted the time on my watch and helped me to check the time of the next connecting flight. My brain couldn't function properly because I slept too much in the plane. Haha this was my first time being so dependent. Normally I couldn't relax and I would be very panic if I travel alone. I felt very safe and I enjoyed the trip so much because I didn't have to do the planning. I didn't have to stay awake to keep my backpack safe. I didn't have to worry lots of things. These are the perks of travelling with him. ♥ I never thought I would enjoy travelling with him so much! *I hope he feels the same way too. Lmao.* Normally I prefer to travel solo. However, I think we're both very easy going that's why we get along so well. The airport was very quiet at that time, so I guess it's nighttime haha. There were nothing much to do and see in the airports but I discovered some interesting things when we explored the Duty-free shops.

These Nido powdered milk were everywhere on the shelves. So, I guess this must their famous drink like the popular drink in my country which is called Milo.

I love you Andrew Procter. 

*A whole new world~~ ~ ~ ~*
Don't bring me to any gift shop. xD I may end up buying useless stuff. This magic lamp really caught my attention. I wanted to bring it home so bad but I couldn't. But hey.. I was really lucky because one of my wishes was already granted. *winkwink*

Shopping with Habibi. Very interesting! 

Desert always reminds me of  Paulo Coelho's famous novel - The Alchemist. 


 Grrr...that feeling when you couldn't shop on the first day of your trip. Haha. I had to control myself because we needed money to do more activities than buying these souvenirs.

So futuristic!


*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments