131

September 22, 2019


Wow! It was almost a month since I last updated my blog. I was very caught up with work for the past few weeks. I was very stress out too because of UPSR. I felt so relieved because it's over now. Finally I have some time to do something I love which are editing photos and writing. Besides that, I was very busy with my new house as well. I just moved into a new house with my boyfriend.❤I was so happy that my parents supported me as well. I want to thank him so much for giving me the best life that I could ever have. We have a library corner in our new house. It's always my dream to have a little reading corner. We also decide to set a room as my office room where I will do all my blogging stuff and etc. Hehe. I'm very excited about it. I can't wait to decorate the office room with a nice office chair and put an aroma diffuser soon. If I am rich enough, I will definitely buy lots of candles from Bath and Body to put in my office room. Lmao. Heaven!



To be honest, it's almost a month staying with him and I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Hehe. I'm just a clingy bitch. Now I get to see him everyday. I was like Woahhhhh. #MINE I feel so bad that I'm so clingyyyyy. I need to give him some space and time to breathe. This year has been nothing short of the best of my life. Visiting England and moving in with him are the best thing ever. I love coming home to him everyday, watching TV, listening to my bullshit stories, and being so silly together. He always makes my hell days better.



I know he's having a hard time for this year. I know it must be very hard for him to make some sacrifications just to stay with me. He has to drive for extra ten minutes to his workplace. All the things he did to me really touched my heart. I can't wait to see him getting healthier and be happy again.



I have to thank him for all the adventures already. Love him. *shy*

You Might Also Like

0 comments