LIVERPOOL CENTRAL LIBRARY

August 03, 2019

 28th May 2019
Today was our Liverpool day so we went to a few places. One of it was Liverpool Central Library. I was very excited when I saw the library because it was just walking distance from the Liverpool World Museum.  I still remembered my visit to Sydney's library , I really loved the experience and their reading culture. Needless to say, Liverpool Central Library didn't fail to amaze me too! 

Such a nice atrium staircase with rooftop glass structure. View from the bottom. I didn't know this library has a rooftop terrace!!

The Picton Reading room. It's always drop dead quiet in Picton reading room compare with other reading rooms. 

The Picton reading room's atmosphere is like the main reading room in the State Library of New South Wales. This is how it looks like in NSW. Picture credit to Wikipedia.






Le'ts curl up and read!


*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments