MY NEW STAMPS SET

August 22, 2016

I order some stamps from a company named EZ stamps. Let's look at my haul!


I ordered four stamps. I was surprised when I opened the parcel. They gave me some reward stickers and four bookmarks. Very thoughtful. Pamphlets were also found in the parcel.


1. Name stamp 

*heavy breathing*


First stamp is a must have for me. My name in both languages because I'm working in a Chinese primary school.

 
Love the self-inking

design stamp! Hassle free. It even comes with a lid to prevent my things from getting stained if I put it inside my bag.


Pretty good right!



2. Evaluation stamps

Bought two because I also teach other subjects at school. It's very pricey. RM51 per stamp.  *trying not to cry aloud*


Look at these. They just make me eager to mark my pupils' work more! Lol. 

Free gift from them.



3. Chinese Calligraphy Stamp

 I always want to have a Chinese calligraphic stamp. Tada. I order one for myself.

Love it so much.

You Might Also Like

0 comments