日付シート2016 -9月份手帐素材

August 12, 2016

Gosh! I am really busy with my job now. A real job. However, I'm always a full-time dreamer. I notice that I still have 20 blog posts pending but I havent' finish blogging my last year's singapore trip, short trip with my mum, and 2016 hatyai trip. I promise I will blog once a week but I am too occupied during the weekends. Feeling stressful at my workplace, so I decide not to bring too much works back home..Gotta stop complaining here. And hey, I am pretty much excited for my upcoming trip to somewhere. I'm going to hunt for cheap tickets at the Matta Fair soon!    
At first, I think that I am going solo. Phew! Luckily my friend decides to join me after hearing my travel plan. So I guess I will postpone my plan to travel solo until next year. I'm not ready yet and I still find the right time to travel. :(  You know..it's hard for me because my holiday is not always fixed. I plan to travel at least 7 days. I even imagine myself work and travel,  and volunteering for 30 days in order to really immerse myself in other countries' culture. Too bad. Too bad.We will have meeting either on 20th December or 31 December annually. Damn hard. Damn timing. Just damn. How nice if I were still in college. At least I can estimate the holiday and book all the cheap tickets in advance.....................Sorry for all these vent up emotional words. It's hard but nothing's gonna stop me anyway. I will try to travel to all the countries in South East Asia before I hit my 30's. :) 
And I will die happily if I'm able to travel to USA! It's my ultimate travel goal!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I made another planner goodies for September. Trying to improve on my designing skills. Hope you'll like it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments