MT EXPO, PAVILLION, KUALA LUMPUR

August 07, 2016

I was so excited when I knew that there was a Masking Tape expo in Kuala Lumpur. Without any hesitation, I asked my friend to join me to visit this expo. We spent some money to buy the masking tapes.This expo was indeed a heaven for planner addicts. I saw some of the people bringing their Midori Traveller's notebook. I brought my Paperdorable planner because I wanted to get the signature stamp from this memorable event. The tapes were pricey but the quality of the tapes were really good! I couldn't choose and I wished that I could say 'Shut up and take my money!' Haha. At frist I was excited to see some Hello Kitty masking tapes were displayed in the boxes. I chose one roll. Hmm..Then I told my friend that it was too expensive. With this money, I could buy two masking tape! So, I put the Hello Kitty masking tape back to the box reluctantly. It was so crowded at the play area. Visitors got the opportunity to use the masking tape for free.I witnessed some people for being so greedy. They sat there for so long because they wanted to use the masking tape to decorate their mobile phone! I didn't want to talk much about this because I was quite angry. Lol. 

The expo was not that big but it's very special to have a first masking tape expo being held in Malaysia. So we wanted to see how was the expo but ended up buying some masking tapes. Lol. I told my friend I just wanted to buy one masking tape only. However, I bought three masking tapes.



Lots of masking tapes. Amazing.



Hope that they will not throw these masking tapes.

Chose three masking tapes. Done. Then, I took out my planner and I went to the counter to get the limited edition stamp. Woohoo.


Lovely!


I waited for more than fifteen minutes to get a seat.

My friend was pretty much excited too. This was her first time doing journalling/planning. I persuaded her to go to Typo to buy a notebook because I wanted her to do this with me. Heh. She didn't want to buy a planner so she bought a notebook. Two notebooks for RM30. 

I didn't want to waste much time here and the crowd was getting bigger. Besides that, we had a meetup with a backpacker in the afternoon so we just decorate the book for less than 15 minutes.


My friend's work. Nice right.


And I found this. RM9. Gotta catch 'em all! 

The staffs were very friendly and told the guests how to use the masking tapes.


Okay. Heading to the counter to pay money.


After I reached home, I unpacked all the tapes and pasted them on my journal. 
I like the wax seal masking tape the most!  







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. thanks for sharing, so nice thing, unfortunately, I was leaving Kl on 5th of August 2016 to overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I see. you're from kl?

    ReplyDelete