CUTE PAPERDORABLE PLANNER - FLAMINGO PINK

January 10, 2016

I just came back from a short vacation. I'm quite busy lately. I have tons of photos waiting for me to edit before I write any new posts. I still haven't finish writing my Taiwan trip's post.*lazy level 999* I just need to find the right time to write. I love to blog at night. It just gives me some kind of 'feelings' or motivation to write. *night owl* I should blog more when I have 'time' to blog.

***
Happy New Year! A very belated wish from me to you. It is Year 2016 and it's Monkey year! *hooyeh* So, I'm turning 2+ something this year. *cough* I still feel very young at heart. I will start working this year so I have purchased something to pamper myself. It is very expensive but I can reuse it for many years. *overspent :( * It is too hard for me to resist this beautiful thing. My planner addiction is getting stronger. I couldn't stop myself and I just ordered some Washi tapes and clear stamps yesterday. *shoot me now!!!!*

Now let me introduce my new baby........
----
---
----
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


The Dream Planner from Paperdorable

It comes with a beautiful box and a ribbon. So thoughtful. I'm using this box to keep my Washi tapes. I love the design of it. Simple and minimal.

The cover is very neatly sewn.

Look at the strap! It is customized with a cute button with their logo on it. There is also a Paperdorable stamp inside the planner



Look at the quality. Now I have to open it. *heavy breathing*



Oh Gosh! Look at this. Look at this. Personally I think the name of their brand which is Paperdorable really suits this planner because it is really adorable! *pen belongs to me*



The planner has lots of compartments.  I have the habit of collecting bills. Usually I just stuff the bills inside my handbag and they will become crumpled. I like these compartments because now I can be more organized and put them neatly.
Besides that, the inserts are made of high quality papers. Not to forget about the dividers. The dividers are so cute. I really love the brush lettering motivational quotes on these dividers.


Look at the ring. Nice colour! There is another compartment at the back cover where I can put my postcards or stickers. The elastic band is not adjustable and it can only hold a pen. One pen is enough though. For me, I don't really like to carry a very heavy planner. The size of my planner is A6. The cover is quite big but the inserts are quite small. It doesn't provide much writing space. I just use it to jot down important things. If you are a person who like to write lengthy notes and you prefer to write daily, you can buy Hobonichi. Afterall, this is not a diary. This is a planner ^.^ I have so many notebooks right now! One is for travelling, one is to jot down my shopping experiences and fun memories, another one is used for diary, and I use this planner for work purpose *lol* 

Do you know that this planner is Made in Malaysia? It's definitely cheaper than Kate Spade, Kikki, Doki, Filofax, and Carpe Diem planners. Apart from that, the shipping fee is way more cheaper. Shipping fee is free for this planner! I'm really proud of this product. It comes in 2 different colours. The colour of my planner is Flamingo Pink. Another colour is Denim Blue. Therefore, guys can opt for the Denim Blue planner.

You can purchase the planner here. The price of this planner is MYR179.00 and they do ship internationally. I bought it from an application which is called Shopee. The price is cheaper because I get the discount code from a shop. Do support local product!


Here's a short video for you to see the inserts of the planner. I pasted my own planner goodies until March. I just can't wait to decorate it. Enjoy :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments