日付シートMARCH -三月份手帐素材

December 26, 2015

I'm officially a planner addict now. When I scrolled my instagram feed, my jaw dropped because these instagrammers are so into this planner thing. Their collection of washi tapes is like "Omg how can you afford that?" I can't afford to purchase all these fancy stickers and washi tapes so I prefer to reuse the materials that I can find in my house. Sometimes I think we produce more rubbish if we keep on purchasing new things. For my planner,I just use some low-cost and environmental friendly materials. Usually I will use pen, colour pencils and glue only. I like to keep my receipts because I have this habit of monitoring my monthly expenditure. My favourite app to keep track of my expenses is Andromoney. It's a very nice application and I like its pie chart feature the most. Haha. This is because it will show me the category which I spend my money the most.
By the way, the theme for March is leisure. 
I really have fun doing this at home. My almost 2 months leisure time.



Right click this image if you want to download. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments